Vali Requires 100,000 Euro to join VIP leads 3


This is the reaction of Vali Corleone in connection with the invitation that has had to enter the VIP leads 3
"The friend is not true that I am at Vip Today these are lies PERSHKAQE EU SHIKUSHMERIN ALSO FULL won ETC. It is true that ME KAN AND UN call I beg (100.MI EURO) for a NAT and HY with EU ATY PARTY WITH DJ 2 MIT WITH DANCERKA AND PI alcohol UN FULL BECAUSE I HAVE travel costs of Ronda EEJJ, even Because SHIKUSHMERI absolute MAX. The these EURO 100.MI I beg PERSHKAQE THAT 50.MI FOR FUEL of diesel GJIPAV and KERREV ZHAG ground ship JAN BECAUSE ALL WITH BIG Machine absolute and 50.MI for the poor OK FIRST UN KAM SA Pacific Ocean POR DO NOT WANT someone with JA THY 1.MILJON because QURANAT KAN dEATH IF I GIVE Vyn JA A with THY JA never OK Who do I want SHUUM WHO DO WITH DON NOT agreed those EGSISTOJN in absolute GLOB OF JAN surplus land you provide for this. THIS IS NOT REAL NEWS lie that has declared it VOGLUSHJA INDIA UN'm in Vip NO EC INDIA OR MAYBE deceived 100.MI JE NIS ME MI PRU HH? Ahahaha absolute. The MEDIA respect YOU ALSO BUT when my name possibly first're looking FACEBOOKIN TIM OFFICIAL IS A NO THEN are published because I really do not like them and those MDOJN MU OK deceived, "concluded Vali in his response.