Some untold For Eliza Dushku


Famous actress Eliza Dushku Albanian origin American magazine wrote "UsMagazine.com" 25 things that people do not know about it.

Following you announce the publication of the article of Eliza Dushku in 'U.S. Magazine':
1. I'm usually in the kitchen catastrophe.

2. Can make traditional dishes of world class ...

3. I am a treasure of the Albanian nation, along with Belushi family and Mother Teresa!

4. Participation in the movies and on TV have given me another sense, but also achievement.

5. I am fanatical "Archbishop Desmond Tutu."

6. The city of Boston is my beloved city.

7. Aggression is very common for me.

8. I have again broken ribs, arm, but also his nose.

9. Whoever gets on the phone to try three times that you brought my secretary.


10. Nickname while growing up was "Corky Shmeshman". But now my boyfriend, Rick Fox, with calls "Shmubula".