Lohan: My dad acts like that is concerned for me


After a few days ago Michael Lohan visited the farm of her daughter, Lindsay Lohan, the actress claims that his act was just an act. In fact Lindsay is reportedly angry with her ​​father and says there is no need for rehabilitation, because there are no problems with alcohol or drugs, broadcasts American portal 'TMZ'.

She believes her father does all this because the actress stopped all funding him, as recorded their conversation about her mother, Dinah, brought to the public. 26-year-old actress believes he is playing the role that he is worried about her health in order to regain her love. But now it is more than sure that you will stay away from him.

The father of the famous actress has expressed concern for his daughter, which, according to him, is in danger.

'Lindsay needs help as there are around the wrong people. Can not be extended so the situation must change. I do not intend to see my daughter as he dies. I will continue to exert pressure on it, just as I have done so far, up to the moment when Lindsay will require assistance. There is a need for medications and need them now, 'said the father of the actress.