Beauty from Brazil offends Albanian men (photos)


Andres recounts her journey from Rio to Tirana. Her life seems like a Brazilian soap opera, but in fact her life vërtetë.Andresa Ambrosio already has about three years living and working in Bangladesh. All identified as Andres Arditi, or Andres 'Albanian Sunday' program, which gave her fame in our country, although it shows that people do not feel famous. Conversation with Andresen's all 'ala-brasiliana', as he'd love to say it to yourself. It's simple, honest and not avoid any question about her life, which outside lights show Sunday was not so simple. Raised in Brazil by her grandmother and a father who has denied his daughter, Andres recounts her journey from Rio in Tirana, with a small stop in Rome knew the love of her life, Mirko. A life, which seems like a Brazilian soap opera, but in fact her real life.

Andres, you have nearly three years that are part of the 'Albanian Sunday' with Arditi. How was all this time for you?
For me it is like to be at home. I go there, I welcome all. In all office staff with Arditi. Discuss their work, make jokes, then I get the text I need for my presentation in the philippines.